Hello
    17' dan Peminat tegar Chelsea.

    like it?
    tagboard
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    My Expressions ~

    *No image* 


    *See this smile? :') Its hiding my tears*

    Im happy if you happy.Im broken heart if you broken heart too.But if I love you, are you love me too? Hrmmm I know the answer :') *Now, I syok sendiri * Its okay.Im fine baby.No matter how much I cry, nothing is going to change.The fact you gone and you want me go away from your life.Yeah, if you want, I will go but it takes a long time to go away and forget you.Sorry to say.Life can hardly fill the emptiness in me.I wish i never miss you anymore.But its just a dream.Every second, minutes, hour, I do I miss you.Everynight i dream of you.In my dream, you always say "I love you" at me but its just a dream.I know my dream never become truth again.I will miss when you say you love me.But are you still remember what i say when Im confused with your feeling.Yes, im confused because im afraid you will leave me again, again, again.Now, you leave me again.Im not your girlfriend anymore.Im just act like Im your girlfriend.But in my heart, you still my boyfriend.In Fact, I lost someone who wasnt even mine again.I know you never supposed to mean this much to me.I was never supposed to fall so hard.But you know what? I did and thats the truth, thats what keeps me holding on because its hurt like asdfghjkl to let you go ....... Sayang, I understand with your feeling.If you still love me, find me.If you dont love me anymore, its okay.Just go anywhere.Find your happiness, sayang ~ Sorry, I still cant forget you cause its take a long time to forget someone I love very much.

    Sorry for everything :*** 

    xoxo,..

    "My Expressions ~" was Posted On: Wednesday 12 December 2012 @09:58 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.