Hello
    17' dan Peminat tegar Chelsea.

    like it?
    tagboard
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    ME ...





    I really cant picture anyone having a crush on me.
    I cant picture someone thinking about me before they fall asleep.
    I cant picture anyone getting butterflies because i say hi to them or just smile at them.
    I cant picture someone smilling at the computer screen or their cell phones when we're talking.
    I mean like .... Why would they even do that? 
    Im just me.Nothing extraordinary or special.
    But sometime i wish i could read your mind to find out how you feel about me.

    "ME ..." was Posted On: Sunday 12 May 2013 @02:47 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.